Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Art!

See what I have been working with all day? It started as a sketch, and took me all day long to finish. I can honestly say I am thrilled with how it turned out. I think my sore behind was definately worth the end result. :) I have three other pieces in the works, and cant seem to get either just right, and completed. I have been getting very frustrated with the whole experience, and decided to start fresh on this one... so glad I did! I just finished listing it the shop.
You may even recognize the art hanging on the wall, as "we are shaped by our thoughts." I am super happy to finally work it in. It did take quite a bit of rearranging, and numerous picture frames. :) I felt like I was redecorating a room in my own home. Which, was actually kinda fun.
Well, I was anxious to share this new piece with you. It is so bright and spring-ish, it makes me want spring even more then I did before. Which was alot anyhow!!! :) I Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
-jess

1 comment:

JanelleGrace said...

How fun! I was finally able to take some photos this weekend. It feels good to get to "work"..