Thursday, September 6, 2007

Been tagged... :)

Here are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs. 8 facts about me: 1) I worked at a Chevrolet dealership for three years and drove a 91 Ford mustang GT convertible. Needless to say, the salesman liked to pick on me. :) 2) After meeting Jaydon (my husband) we got engaged three weeks later, and married three months after that. I never imagined myself doing that, getting married so quickly. But, after meeting him... we knew we were meant to be together. What would be the point in waiting? We are coming up on our 4 year engagement the 18th of next month. :) My poor family and friends, they thought I was nuts! 3) I love to bake, dessert mostly.... Although, it seems as though I have not done NEARLY as much as I used to. I think my urge tends to come out more in the winter months. :) 4) I have never lived outside the state of Washington. When we were engaged, we weren't sure where we were going to live. Since Jaydon was currently living in Grand Junction, CO. it was going to be there or here in the tri-cities area (where I was born and raised) At the time, I had actually hoped it would work out for us to live in co. It seemed like such an adventure! But, it ended up that he felt we were supposed to be here. Now, when I think of ever leaving... it seems scary! I suppose, when and if we have to cross that bridge I can deal with it then! :) 5) I would LOVE to buy two lhasa apso puppies, raise them and breed them. They are the most adroable dogs. We had a Lhasa mix when we first got married, and it was the neatest dog imaginable! We taught him *rocket* the coolest tricks! Let me dig up a picture... hee hee *dig* up a pic! ;) 6) I started homeschooling my 9th grade year. It just seemed right at the time, and I do not regret it one bit. :) 7) I am SCARED to death of spiders! Fortunately growing up, I was blessed with a little brother that was ever so kind as to kill them for me, whenever I spotted one. Now, I have a super sweet husband that does it for me, and NEVER complains. :) 8) I am the proud mommy to a little angel named Trinity. She will turn three this November! She really has been an unusually mild mannered and polite child. Even when she was a baby... she rarely ever cried, and really spoiled ME. I fear that with our next one (whenever that will be ;) I am going to not have things so easy, and it will a culture shock for me. :) Wow... okthat was 8 random, (and not so interesting) things about me. :) Now, I am supposed to tag 8 ppl. Do I really have to? I have been tagging ppl all of last month (or so it seems) everyone is going to LOVE me. :) It doesnt help that I have such a small circle of friends. ;) I am going to cheat and only tag 2 people... ok here they are...

No comments: