Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Customized Bookmarks


My customized bookmarks have really been taking off on etsy! I have been so thrilled to work with each person. It is so enjoyable to me to be able to use all the talented Artists' work, and turn it into a bookmark. :) One thing I am growing to love about custom work, is getting to know the other etsy sellers on a little more personal note. Rather then accept they're money and send out an item...I then get to work with them, and talk with them. Etsy people are some of the nicest most willing ppl to help out! :)


I keep my bookmarks affordable, use them in place of a business card. They are so much cuter, and even more uesful!

3 comments:

Sales Rack Raider said...

Love your banner! Glad I was able to help.

You have an awesome shop and blog =)

jessica said...

Thanks, you really were helpful! :) I had been wanting to figure that stinkin banner out forever...

d-c-designs said...

oh these are very cute! I actually have you marked in my favorites so that I don't forget about them once I make a little money to invest. :) oh and those pictures in the above post are great! Hehehe he stole your nuts! :)