Monday, February 5, 2007

Superbowl Sunday




So, I hear Inianapollis won Superbowl 41. I honestly didn't actually watch it. Although I listened to in the background all day and even seen some of the hillarious commercials. Even though I don't watch it I look forward to the superbowl. Our tradition every year, is to all pile into Wal-Mart just a few hours before the game starts. We load up the cart with dip, chip, and junk food. We always eat deli sandwiches. Although 2 years ago, my sister has added making torta sandwiches to the menu. mMmmM (see pic)

So, today I finally got my etsy store up to date, current pricing, and added some new pictures. :) I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new wide format printer. Its expected UPS thursday!
You should drop by my etsy store! Its always open super late at night, and unreasonably early in the morning... If your not into art, I also sell baby books, and if that still doesn't give you the urge to stop by, you should still check out etsy. There are soo many talented artistst'... there's something for everyone!



No comments: