Friday, March 14, 2008

They arrived!


WOW! I was so surprised to see these in my mailbox today. They actually came pretty quick. They were packaged super sweet, and felt like a real treat opening them. Thanks so much heyprettycupcake! :)


As soon as I opened the package and these little gems came pouring out of the bag, I wondered why in the world I havent been collecting buttons? They are a perfect way for me to own some of my favorite artists' work. They are just so mini and cute. So, I think I may have taken up yet another collecting hobby. :)

The icing on the cake? It was sunny for about a half hour, and gave me enough time to snap a bunch of pictures. I think I may even have enough to complete the listing picture blocks. So, these just may be listed today after all.

I am going to leave you with these teasers, so I can get started creating the graphics for the listings. I just put trin down for a nap, and it is the perfect oppurtunity to get something done.

1 comment:

JanelleGrace said...

http://decor8.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-weekend-discounts.html

I just saw your shop on Decor8! That should drum up some business for you!

The buttons look great!

And I know, I know, I'm shameless.. but I'm fishing for votes -http://janellegracephotography.blogspot.com/2008/03/jpg-magazine.html