Thursday, March 6, 2008

New packaging...



I now have all the packaging designed, printed, cut, and folded for the buttons. So, once they get here, it will not take me so long to get them up and in the shop.




I completely forgot (yesterday) to post the winner of the drawing... StuffySmiles, your name was drawn! :) So when they do in fact come in... you will have the oppurtunity to choose from one of the sets, and it will be all yours. :)

Thanks to everyone that voted, it was nice to see a trend and preference develop for certain images.

Today is going to be another short post. I am heading out the door to get a little grocery shopping done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always so impressed by your packaging!! It's like the cherry on top.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to check them out!