Thursday, January 17, 2008

Its official!



Wheeew.... I finally have all my listings transferred over. It took me literally all day, and my back is absolutely killing me. But, I am so glad to finally have it done! I have also added a couple new prints to the store. I hope to get at least one more finished and listed in the next couple days.


Grand Opening sales currently going on:

Buy any 2 8x10 prints and get a 3rd 8x10 print free.

Buy any original and get a free 8x10 print

Buy any print set and get a free 8x10 print

Buy any 11x14 sized print and get a free 8x10 print

Buy any print set and get a free 8x10 print

...........................................................................

AND any purchase automatically enters you into a drawing to win yet another free print! The drawing will be held next thursday.

These sales are good for one week only, January 24th, 2007. If theres a print you have been watching for awhile now... it is the perfect oppurtunity to now own it. :)

Well, I am going to move my toosh to a more comfortable chair, have a good evening everyone!

-jess

2 comments:

Jenna Lou said...

Congrats on the opening! That must have been a pain to move everything over.. I can't even imagine. Well worth it though... the shop looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

i like your prints, just took a look on etsy =)