Friday, December 7, 2007

busy, busy!

To all my loyal readers out there still checking in... (even though its been forever since I have updated!) I would like to say thanks. :) We have been so busy, we finally got mom and dad moved out of their 3,000 sq. ft. home. 10+ years in one house, 3 kids, and 3 weddings can sure allow you to accumulate alot of "stuff." The snow and pouring weather really didnt help!


It was a huge job to get it all moved, so we are SO glad to have it all done. Mom and dad have been staying the week with us, and it has flown by. It has been nice having my mom here. I feel as though I have a live in babysitter/housekeeper. :) Of course since Jaydon and my dad work together, that has worked out nice too! It looks as though they finally found a fifth wheel (in Grants Pass, OR) and will be leaving tonight to pick it up. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted. ;)

So, aside from moving... we finally made time to "officially" celebrate Trinity's third B-day. There was only a handful of people able to show up, but I think she still had a great time. I think planning a birthday this time of year will always be inconvenient. :)




I have also hit somewhat of a dry spell creative-wise. I have had no drive or inspiration to creating anything new, and have to "make" myself sit at the computer. I suppose I havent been trying to push myself much, and have been enjoying taking a little bit of a vacation. I am still fulfilling etsy orders left and right, but I feel like I am running my etsy store part time instead of overtime. :) Definitly been enjoying my christmas music and also reading a good book. I finished "The Golden Compass" and the second book, "the subtle Knife", and have just started the third book "the amber spyglass" They have been really good!

Well, I have plans to make salmon for dinner, and will try to share the recipe sometime these next few days... it is delicous. I got the original recipe from my aunt kay... but when i couldnt find it, I had to look the internet over for a similar recipe. I suppose I will mix and match my ingredients, and let you know how it turns out. :) If you love salmon and cream cheese, this one wont be a dissapointment. It is great for feeding company, seems fancy and yet it is sooo easy!

4 comments:

Jenna Lou said...

I've been learning to take it slower and enjoy life too. With a home business it's so easy to forget to take some me time, but I've been turning away orders to get that back and it's more than worth it!

Glad to see your still around the blogging world, I'm sure your creative juices will be back soon.

Take care :D

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Beth said...

Hey Jess,
Nice to hear the update. You guys have been busy. Hope things settle down for you and you have a nice peaceful Chirstmas. How have you been feeling with morning sickness? Hope not to bad. Well talk to you later.

Beth said...

Jess,
Yeah we did get it at target. It is a pre-lit one with little pine cones on it. Plus it is a slim tree so like you said a space saver. I really like it too. Hope you are feeling well. ttyl
Beth