Monday, November 5, 2007

13x19" Canvas on the way...


Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I am finally making the HUGE initial investment, and purchasing the same canvas as seen above, but it a larger format... 13x19 to be exact. Which means I will now be able to print any print up to 13x19" on canvas. No more photo paper!

I have had a few requests for prints in the 11x14 size... but my potential customers were always a little dissapointed to see that it would not be printed on the same canvas paper shown in all my listings. This canvas really is the best I have found. I have shopped around, and tried a few different brands, before finding (and falling in love) with this particular paper.

The stuff I have ordered is the same brand as what I am using now, but claims to be waterproof, so we will have to see about that. :) It is scheduled to arrive next monday. I expect to have the "shop by size" section completely utilized by wednesday. This will make it much easier to purchase the larger format size. I will give an update when everything is finally in place. :)


3 comments:

kapcity said...

ooh how exciting!!! I can't wait to take a look around for one :)

Shannon said...

You have to tell me where you got the paper! I have been looking and can't find anything I like. I would love to put some photos on this stuff!

Jen said...

Oh, hooray! I need large prints for some spots in our new house and LOVE yours. And Shannon is right, it probably would be great for photos.