Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holiday Gift Tags making their debut:


I finally am able to check this off my list of things to do. I have been itching to design my own gift tags this year. Well, I finally did it. :) Every year I always end up using a green very similar to the above present. What is it about the green that I love so much? I have no idea! I just realized I even painted my kitched a very similar green. Hmm, it may be time for me to broaded my horizons... step out on a limb. ;) I am excited to get started on a few new designs, but so far I am really liking how these turned out. You can see them here on etsy.

..................... D E S C R I P T I O N .............................

Let these little gems help put the icing on the cake to that perfect gift you bought! These will look simply classy under your christmas tree. Adorn those extra special gifts with an extra special label.
Size: 3.5x2"
Paper: 80# white textured linen
* These are not sticky, you will need to secure them to your packages with tape. Or, hole punch and attach with a ribbon or twine.
............................................................................................
Well, I am SURE I have something "important" I should be doing! :) So, I will leave you with this short post! Have a great thursday everyone!




No comments: