Saturday, October 27, 2007

Christmas Postcards- update!

Well, I promied a sneek peek on the christmas cards, and here it is. This is the first design. I think I will test the waters and see how well they do. Next year I will be more prepared, and have a few other designs ready a little earlier.

I am in the process of ordering them right now. They will be glossy, and super thick! I *hope* to have them listed super late next week. :) I guess we will see how fast their travel time is.

I loved this print so much, I wanted to make it a little less seasonal... so "Longing" was born. :) I hope you all like it. I am adding it to my etsy store right now, in a few mins. you should be able to click the picture or here for a direct link!


We had freezing temperatures in the night, and because of it our leaves are dropping like crazy! You can't even see our grass. As soon as Jaydon comes home, we will be taking Trin out to play in the leaves. It is so beautiful outside, everything is covered in a golden blanket, and the sun has such a warmth!

4 comments:

kapcity said...

I just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon your show on etsy and love it! and your blog as well :) you have a great natural drawing style that amazing! Your blog and shop are now in daily list to check out.
cheers from nyc

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'll be ordering some post cards the minute they are available. They are SO CUTE!! Now I just need to figure out how many to order?? Lot's of family :D

Hope you all had fun playing in the leaves :D I sure did!!

JanelleGrace said...

I love the birdcages. :)

Anonymous said...

A friend sent me a link to your blog & your designs are adorable. I can't wait to purchase your post cards! Its such a great illustration. I love your work!