Saturday, August 25, 2007

mail=goodies

So, I had a great mail day today! I had a couple of things from etsy come in the mail, and I couldnt be more thrilled with them. I knew I just had to share with all of you!


First... these super adorable "dragon feet" from justkiddn of etsy. The feet are for Shandi. When Tamara was pregnant she had a dream that she had given birth to a dragon. It was a pretty cute joke, and when I seen these, I knew Shandi needed a pair. They are meant to be frog feet, but hey... they work as a dragon feet, right? :) This is actually my third purchase from justkiddn. I bought my niece Jenna a pair of the oasobi booties, and Ashton a pair of the duck feet. They are very reasonably priced at 10.00. The feet are a little more at 12.00. An exclellent price for something handmade with attention to detail, and super quick shipping. She happens to also be here in Washington, which is an added bonus! :) Definitly a shop worth checking out. I recommend her very highly. You can find justkiddn's shop here:





My second thing... this vintage/modern pencil case from Elliotspigeons all the way in Australia. I was thrilled to have found this store while browsing the treasury on etsy. I loved the choice of fabrics, (although it made choosing ONE hard!) and was excited to have the honor of being this shops first sale. :) I am sure I am the first of many more to come. I have been needing a new way to carry my drawing pencils. You can see my "before" and understand what I mean. It was working... but how stylish is that?


I condensed the pencils down to my essentials. My 2b pencils, an eraser, and my pens. It is so much better on the eyes, and I can proudly whip it out whenever inspiration hits. I have to admit, this pencil case is inspiring me to draw now as I write this. What an amazing friend, packs my "tools" around for me, and even inspires me at the same time? Life is good. :) You can see Elliotspigeons here...

Well, I suppose I have a little house cleaning I need to get to! :) I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

The last picture looks awfully familiar! :) Maybe I should check into her shop. :D Very cute find!