Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leafscape


Yesterday I was asked if a companion print to leafscape, would ever make its way to etsy. Because I loved working with leafscape, I decided to do just that. So, here it is. It still does not feel completely finished to me. I am going to take a break from it, and come back later. Maybe then I will know just what it is missing.

I am also working on another illustration inspired by shannon. It will feature a cat and a bird in love... "opposites attract" :) Thanks for the great idea shannon!

Also, preparing (cleaning) my house today. Tomorrow, my sister, brother-in-law and niece will be visiting from California. Also, my brother and fiancee (I cant believe I forgot to post about their recent engagement!) will be here for the three day weekend. She will be staying with us for the weekend, along with my sister and her family. This should be fun, and a little interesting! Our house is just under 1,000 sq. ft. So, we will all be very warm and cozy! :)

I am planning to take Roman and Shaela's engagement pictures. I have been brainstorming a TON of ideas, and I cant wait to try them all out on the two of them. I will be sure and post a collection of my favorites on here! :)

2 comments:

cArOl said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see everyone! :)

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see Heather and Jada. Oh and Jono :) I can't wait to see the new illustration! I have been working on a logo. Maybe I will blog about it today. Hmmm