Friday, March 16, 2007

Short walk to the post office...


Today is absolutely beautiful out! I was having a bery stressful day trying to get a few orders out. I had a slight headache, and was having printer problems... making mistakes left and right. Wasting expensive photo paper, always makes me sick. So, I decided to a walk to the post office would do Trin and I both some good. I got my orders done, and we walked the VERY short walk to the post office. It is just so nice outside! It makes me want to work in the garden and my tan at the same time. :) Now if I can just get Jaydon to rototill an area for my new garden... Well, I am off to bake some cookies!

4 comments:

Kylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie said...

There's nothing better than fresh air to clear your mind and put the world to rights ;)

cArOl said...

Aww..Trinity looks so cute! It looks like she really enjoyed the walk. it was so nice out today, and tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer! YaY! Mom :)

IrishLuck said...

aw she's cute lol. i'm just starting my blog too :P