Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New ZoOo Series

Here is another project I have been working on. Just completed yesterday. I have been really inspired to work with these bold bright colors. This set seemed the perfect match, I hope you all enjoy. :) I just listed each print individually, and then listed the print set, so they are ready to go! Literally. :)
As you can see, I had a little fun with the set. I printed them mini-size last night and had fun displaying/photographing them. Maybe I should redecorate Trin's room? :) It is definately tempting... For some reason, I doubt Jaydon would be thrilled to hear I am once again inspired by yet another theme idea.
links, you can find them here:

1 comment:

JanelleGrace said...

These would look absolutely amazing in a kid's room!!!

You should do one of those alphabet signs that seems to be so popular, yours would be adorable.