Sunday, November 4, 2007

Floating Through Love


Hey there! So, I just finished these little guys up yesterday. It is a bit different then what I usually create? But, I really like how it turned out. Mom pointed out, that I must have subconsciously created this piece because Jaydon had went out of town for the night. Its funny, because I must have. :) We do not usually spend nights away from each other, so when he does have to leave, its weeeird. Trin and I went over and spent the night with mom. Partly because I was not the most comfortable staying overnight without Jaydon, but mostly because we had a fun girls night planned! :)

Jaydons back now... and I think he appreciated this new one. :) I hope everyone has a nice sunday planned. Dont forget to change your clocks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I can totally relate. My husband is getting ready to go out of town for 12 days with work....12 DAYS!

I have a lot planned, but I am SO gonna miss him. Some people just don't get it.

Oh well.
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Sylvia C.

facingthetrend said...

Found your site through the Etsy forums. I love your work!