Monday, July 23, 2007

The smells of Spring


peony
Originally uploaded by jessilynn

I cannot hardly believe I am longing for spring already. I could understand it a little better....if it were say October. But, July?

The summer is flying by (more so then usual) and I feel as though I have not done much of anything to enjoy it! I have been able to tinker around in my garden, but not as much as usual.

I hate when life gets too busy. Hopefully our rental will sale in the next couple of weeks, and we will have much more free time! We have already had a couple cash offers. It is just a matter of waiting for the best one! :)

Well, I have a few more orders to finish up and get ready before the mailman comes. Then, maybe I can squeeze in a little time to take Trinity outside, and let her enjoy a popsicle. :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the new photo! Very pretty. I went to a car show Sat. I'm hoping I got some good photos!

jessica said...

Thank You, I actually dug it up from April I think? We went to the Cool Desert Nights car show a few weeks back... I forgot my camera! I was SOOO bummed. :)

Glad you remembered yours! :)