Monday, July 30, 2007

birdcage


birdcage
Originally uploaded by jessilynn

I am almost done with this piece. :) The past few months I have been really inspired to sit down and draw a few birdcages. I think I enjoyed it even more then I thought I would! I have also been itching to use theses blue and red colors together. These colors were inspired by this picture taken and blogged by Holly of decor8 . Her blog, and flickr favorites, has probably been my greatest source of inspiration, as of late. :)

I hope you check back often to see the new birdcages in this series, I already have another one in the works! :)

2 comments:

Jenna Lou said...

I love this so much... I just had to go purchase it :D Absolutely a stunning piece.

jessica said...

Thank You, I take that as a huge compliment coming from you. I mean... I absolutely adore your taste in fabrics! :)

I should be able to get the print out to you with tomorrow's mail.

Thanks Jenna. :)